Tuesday, December 11, 2007

12/3- 12/7

DOL:

12/3

When Lennie opened the back door of the house, Buttons, his cocker spaniel, ran through the alley and down Melvin Avenue.



12/4
"How much farther do we have to travel," Susie asked, "before we reach Shawn's house?"



12/7

Years ago Mother's collection of staps was lost- or so she thought- but yesterday she found it in Aunt Martina's attic.



JT:

12/3

Pity the WVU fans or revel in their misery?
I do not care who win or loses. I do not like football. I do not watch games.


12/4
Comment on this mornings weather?

I was not there on that day so I do not know what the weather was like. I was in Morgantown. The weather was very cold there.
12/7

Do you prefer a white Christmas or would you rather experience warm winter weather?

I would rather have a white Christmas. It does not seem like Christmas without snow. I do not like warm weather during the winter.

No comments: