Monday, December 10, 2007

11/13 -11/15

DOL:

11/13
Last Thanksgiving my parents and I visited my aunt and uncle in Washington, D.C. and visited the Natural History Museum there.



11/14
"It's possible, I think, to complete our experiment by the next class period/" Violet remarked, "if you finish you part today."



11/15
Gustavo, I will need another thirty five cents- look at that plane coming out of Dulles International Airport- for the next tollgate.



JT:

11/13
Whats on top of your Christmas list?
I do not know what I want for Christmas. I do not have a list of things I want. I will have to go to the mall to find something to get.


11/14
Have you been "naughty" or "nice" this year?
I have been nice this year. I have gotten good grads all year. Also I have done nothing wrong.


11/15
What is the most essential menu item in a Thanksgiving dinner?
The most essential menu item is the turkey. The turkey is most essential because that is what most people eat on Thanksgiving. Also it is what people have been eating on Thanksgives for years.

No comments: