Tuesday, December 11, 2007

11/26 -11/30

DOL:
11/26
Either Carl or Damian will play his banjo at Fun Galore, our student talent show.

11/27
Marilyn picked up a copy of Psychology Today on a table in the library leafed through it, and read the article The End of Freud.

11/28
Sean Forest and Mike have decided to meet at Midway Cafe at 11:30 A.M. tomorrow.

11/29
"The temperature has risen ten degrees since 4:30 P.M.," Mother said to Raul, "and is expected to climb to climb even higher."

11/30
To the audience listening to Beethoven's Fifth Symphony in Carnegie Hall, the performance seemed both successful and powerful.


JT:
11/26
Any adventures over break?
What I did over break is I went to my grandmothers and visited my family. I also went to my dads friends place for Thanksgiving. I also had my ears pierced.
11/27
Is our society too sensitive?
Our society is not sensitive. I think Santa should be able to say Ho- Ho- Ho.
11/28
Should lit taught in high school be censored?
I think it should be censored to a certain point. Somethings are not good to teach in a lit class. Other things is ok.

11/29
How early is too early for Christmas decorations?
I think if you put up decorations before Thanksgiving is to early. I always put up decorations a week before Christmas. I always take them down a week after Christmas.

11/30
Christmas tree topper: star, angle, or other?
I use a angle on the tree. I have used a star before. I like the angle on top the tree better.

No comments: