Thursday, October 18, 2007

10/1/07-10/12/07

DOL:
10/1
"It was he who fell off the sailboat on Thunder Lake!" Dr. Alvarez shouted.

10/2
"Will someone lend me his or her copy of Hemingway's A Farewell to Arms"? Calvin asked.

10/3
I have only two more pages to read before I can start this assignment.

10/4
Mr. Tosca has fewer uniforms to wash each week, because he doesn't work at the garage anymore.

10/9
We should have set the bookcase between the windows, but its size prevented us from doing so.

10/10
Pioneer Hall, the oldest building in town, was dedicated on September 29, 1865, by Mayor Blake G. Crothers.

10/11
Doesn't Mark have any plans to submit his essay "The Underestimated Teenager" to School Day magazine?

10/12
Near the end of our history class, Wendy and she gave their report on the Russian Revolution.










JT:
10/1
Did you have trouble completing the quotes assignment?
Yes I did have troube completing the quotes. I think some of the quotes was easy but most of them was hard. I did the easy ones and some of the hard ones.

10/2
Who is your hero?
My dad is my hero. He is there when I need him. He also trys to help when I need him.


10/3
Critique each hallways homecoming decorating?
I think the seniors hallway was the best. The sophmore was second best. The freshmen hall was my least favorit.


10/4
Based on your life now predict your death.
I predict I would die from heart problems. I think that because it runs in the family. Also diabeties because it also runs in the family.


10/9
How do like your eggs?
How I like my eggs is scrambled. I do not like my eggs any other way. I realy do not like eating eggs at all.


10/10
Write me a get well card/message/sentiment.
Sorry you feel bad. Hope you feel better. Get well soon.



10/11
Which three framed posters should go and why?
I think the poster with Superman holdig the flag should go. I think the one with Wolverine sould go. Also the do not like the one with Superman breaking through the wall.


10/12
Are you satisfied with your first marking period performance in this class?
Yes I am satisfied with my grade. I am satisfied with all my grades. I hope I do as well or better on the next marking period.

1 comment: