Thursday, September 6, 2007

Journals 8/28-9/6

DOL:
8/28
Even though their parents objected, Captain Ron took her and her friend on a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon.

8/30
Aunt Felicia said, "Golf is more relaxing than swimming or jogging."

8/31
Mark's father is an engineer at the Ace Farm Equipment Co, his mother is an illustrator at Herrara Publications Inc.

9/4
"Sally, whom did you see at Fox's Pizza last night?" Megan asked after algebra class.

9/5
By the time the Fourth of July parade ended, the light drizzle became a downpour, and few people remaind on Main Street.

9/6
In my opinion, I think that Twelve Angry Men is the more powerful play of the two I read last week in English class.

9/7
Tana loaded me a copy of Computer Facts, the magazine that published the article "Computer Graphics."





JT:
8/28
Will the new lunch line set up succeed?
I do not think the new lunch line will work. I think that because not alot of people like it. I also do not like it.

8/30
Beans or franks?
I do not like beans or franks. I do not like them because I think they taste bad. Also because of what they are made of.

8/31
What was your most memorable summer adventure?
My most memorable summer adventure was going to a Toby Keith concert. The concert was alot of fun and there was a lot of people there. I also got a T-shirt when I was there.

9/4
In honor of the holiday what is the worst kind of labor?
The worst kind of labor is a lot of heavy lifting. Also working in the heat is hard labor. The worst of them is if you had to do both.

9/5
Should Michael Vick ever be allowed to return to the NFL?
No I do not think he should be allowed to return. I think that because it is not right what he did. I do not think it is right to let dogs fight and kill them.

9/6
Which city or landmark in the U.S. would you most like to vist?
There is no city or landmark I realy want to vist in the U.S.. I want to vist other countries.

9/7
Two weeks in the school year grade the new principals?
I realy do not know the new principals. I never realy talked to them.

2 comments:

Clark said...

DOL: 6/7
JT: 12/14
(Make sure all journals have three sentences.)

Total: 18/21

Chris said...

nicely done chump lol :)