Monday, September 17, 2007

Journal 9/10 - 9/17

DOL:
9/10
Plant those Japanese iris bulbs next to the daffodils, Pam, if you want an attractive display next spring.

9/11
Terry doesn't run very well, but he always enters Run For Your Life, a five- mile race held on Labor Day.

9/12
Neither of my parents is able to take me to the Village Teater to see Oscar Wilde's play The Importance of being Earnest.

9/13
Adriana, please set those books of Shakespeare's plays on this stand; we'll be using them later in class.

9/14
Shawn said that neither of the singers was professionally trained, but their rendition of "Maria" was stunning.

9/17
Neither my friend nor my sister has the time to address these envelopes; maybe someone else can help.







JT:
9/10
Comment on the salty hamburger story.
I think the story was dumb. I think teh girl should not of been arrested because the cop should never of art the hamburger if it tasted bad.

9/11Do you think 9/11 happened as reported or was there a sinister conspiracy of cover up?
I think what they say is true.


9/12
Would you consider Britney Spears fat?
No I do not consider her fat. She is overwieght a little but she is not fat.


9/13
Do you perfer this years enrichment block to last years study hall?
I like last years study hall better. I liked it better because I got a lot of work done in there. This years enrichment block I cant get as mush work done.

9/14
Cheater never prosper.
I think the statement is true. I think it is true because you can get in a lot of trouble when you cheat.

9/17
Is it better for your lacation to be too cold or too hot?
I think it is better if it is too cold. When is cold you can put a coat on. When it is too hot they are not as many things you can do to cool down.

1 comment:

Clark said...

DOL: 5/6
JT: 8/12

Total: 13/18