Friday, November 9, 2007

10/29 -11/2

DOL:

10/29

The audience rose to their feet and applauded at the end of the play The Weir.



10/30

In Shakespear's play Julius Caesar, Mare Marc Antony proclaims, "I come to bury Caesar not to praise him."



10/31

"Whom did you call, Caitlin, for information about store hours? her mother asked after Caitin was off the phone.



11/1

Neither the mayor nor the members of the Bamgor City Council were willing to approve the new housing development.



11/2

My brother and I helped Mother by washing the dishes, vacuum-cleaning the carpet, and dusting the furniture.








JT:

10/29

It you could go back in time and change one event from your past which one would it be?

If I could go back in time I would keep my dad from buying me a trampoline. I would do that because I poped my knee out of place on it. Now I have a lot of problems with pain in my knee and it still pops out sometimes.
10/30

Pick a teacher to promote to principal. Why?

I do not know who to promote to principal. Some teachers could be a good principal. Others could be a bad principal.

10/31

Are you too old to trick-or-treat?
Yes I think I am to old to trick or treat. I think that because you take the candy from the little kids. Also it takes the fum away from the little kids.


11/1

What is your dream vehicle? Why?
My dream vehicle would be a Dodge truck. I like the body style. I also like them because they have a lot of power to them.


11/2

You won the lottery what would you buy first?
If I won the lottery I would give alot of it to my parents. I would do that because they spent a lot of money on me. The rest I would keep for college.

No comments: